Wednesday, July 4, 2012

finally, by some miracle...

It's been a while since the last post (in which I whined about the non-progress of the pool) but GUESS WHAT???  It's finished!  I have some lovely before and after pics to share-






So classy!  So grown-up!
We (well, the fence people) also put up that white fence you see outside the pool screen.  It's like our own mini-resort now and I just love it!  We hosted around 15 friends for a pool party last week and it ended up raining all day because Tropical Storm Debby decided to blow through.  I suppose it turned into a hurricane party of sorts, but we still got in that pool, rain and everything!  Overall, All Seasons Pools did a great job on  the remodel, even if it did take freakin' forever (about 2 and a half months).  I'm just happy to finally be able to park it on the swing with some new, overstuffed pillows and just enjoy it all.   
 
(Gratuitous cat-lady pic...sure, I chose the color palate to match my animal)

No comments:

Post a Comment